Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pure Aromatherapy Grade - Handmade Soap - All Natural - Organic by Keomi Skincare Soap Samples Review

Keomi Skincares travel size soap samples come in Golden Crown, Sea Breeze, Green Tea, & Luscious Lavender. These samples felt so silk and rich when lathering onto my skin!  They are Organic/Vegan, no preservatives, nut & sulfate free, no colorants, natural, and made in the US. They are naturally high in glycerin which is great for your skin but requires a place for them to dry out between uses. The glycerin attracts water and, if left in standing water, the soap will break down quickly. If not your soap will transition from what it looks like above to the picture shown before. Besides this issues, these soaps smell fairly pleasant. The aroma can be very overwhelming kept together in the packaging. It was a little too strong for me but as soon as I separated each of them I got to smell each of them better for what they were. Each soap last me 2 uses only because I did not store them correctly. If stored correctly, I'm sure it can last another 2 uses. My favorite one out of all of them had to have been the Luscious Lavender. Luscious Lavender saponified oils of Pure Olive, Palm, Sunflower, Avocado, Apricot, Coconut, Grape Seed, Safflower, Rice Bran, plus Cocoa Butter, Scented with an Essential Oil blend of 3 Lavenders. Plus purple is one of my top favorite colors ^_^ Besides that, I love the ingredients in not only the lavender soap but even in the others. The ingredient blends make the perfect creation. This is a great gift idea for anyone, even for yourself. You can purchase these soap samples on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PJOGUY2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment