Thursday, March 26, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review


 The Kiss Me Organics Company came up with an awesome Organic Dandelion Root Tea that I've recently got to try. Expecting to receive just 1 box in the mail. I was shocked and even excited to see that they sent me a package with 5 boxes! Each individual box comes with 20 satches to put into your tea in which can last you up to 6 months. Everything was well packaged and I had no disappointment with delivery time or anything. This tea supports healthy digestion and aids liver along with kidney detox. I was very happy to see this helping with detoxing your liver because last year I put my liver through a tremendous amount of damage due to drinking large amounts of alcohol every 3-4 nights a weeks. This tea helps me feel cleaner 100% without a doubt by absorbing the nutrients I do need and keeping the ones I don't, out.
______________________________________________________________________


Here's a basic setup of my first time trying the Organic Dandelion Root Tea. It taste phenomenal. I love having a mug of tea in the morning before starting my day. I'm not a coffee drinker nor have I ever been so this like my cup of coffee. This tea is also a good substitute for coffee if you are trying to cut down on the caffeine. This tea is certified ORGANIC, VEGAN, NON-GMO, & RAW. Providing aromatic hibiscus (400mg), cinnamon powder (100mg), and dandelion root at 1500 mg.  With a good source of Vitamins A, C, D, E, B, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Choline, Boron, & much more. What I love to do is add 2 tablespoons of Organic Honey from Greenway and stir it into my tea giving it more flavor and more benefits. This combination creates even more of a great blend of taste. Many great things about this tea. Would keep purchasing in the future for sure. This belongs in everyones kitchen! #dandeliontea

Check out some cool recipes you can create with the Dandelion Root Tea: https://s3.amazonaws.com/KMO/ORGANIC+DANDELION+ROOT+TEA_Recipe+Guide+Final.pdf

PURCHASE YOUR OWN SUPPLY OF ORGANIC DANDELION ROOT TEA HERE ON AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nfyln18

Want to learn more about KissMeOrganics? http://kissmeorganics.com Make sure to check out their Matcha Green Tea Powder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment