Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hairsentials by Flawless Botanics (Hair Growth Accelerator) Review

I never took care of my hair growing up. I remember throughout middle school and high school how I would apply so much gel, mousse, and hair spray, and all these harsh chemicals onto it. I remember how I would pull back my hair so tight and be so rough with my hair that I didn't care if it ripped of or not. As long as I got the look I wanted, I was happy. After graduating High school and going into College I began putting my hair through more trouble, just differently. I started using my flat iron every 2 days without heat-protection, my curling iron every weekend again with no heat-protection. I started getting split ends, my hair started thinning, my hair became more weaker. My boyfriend started noticing how weird my hair started to part naturally so he began trying to help me notice all these little things I wouldn't notice.

In 2014, I started becoming more aware of many things. My hair was definitely 1 of them on that list. But I don't think I was really ready to start caring for my hair until I noticed how healthy every one else's remained and thought how If I didn't start caring for it, I'd loose it earlier than expected. Early this year (2015), I stopped straightening and curling my hair as much as I use to. I leave my hair natural and let it air-dry. The only time I do my hair is on the weekends when I go out to enjoy myself. I began taking supplements that were good for Hair, Skin, & Nails. I believe it's the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions brand. However, I noticed more results within my nails rather than hair and skin.

Trying Hairsentials supplements from Flawless Botanics, I seen more results with my hair in which I wanted in the first place. Maybe because it's strictly for your hair? Not sure. Although, Nature's Bounty brand has more Biotin than these, these provide more other vitamins that may lean towards this outcome. Hairsentials is a scientifically formulated biotin, vitamin, and nutrient complex delivering a steady stream of bio-active hair-growth stimulants through your body and directly to your scalp and hair follicles. All I am noticing is benefits! #hairsentials

More about Hairsentials:
  • Comes in a bottle of 60 TABLETS... NOT CAPSULES
  • Includes a combination of natural minerals which fight early signs of greying, and copper to restore your natural, youthful hair pigmentation
  • Hormonal imbalances are often related to continued hair loss. Hairsentials includes botanical ingredients that may block DHT, a hair loss related hormone
  • Filling in the gaps in your daily diet, Hairsentials provides vital amino acids, the structural components of hair, plus the most complete range of hair nutrients to assist your body's production of collagen and keratin
  • When purchasing a bottle, Flawless Botanics gives you a coupon to claim your 2nd bottle JUST FOR $1! THATS BASICALLY 2 BOTTLES OF HAIRSENTIALS FOR THE PRICE OF 1!

To purchase your bottle on Amazon: Click Here

Place your Amazon order with confidence today - you're protected by Flawless Botanics first class customer service and our no-questions asked FULL YEAR 100% Money Back Guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment