Wednesday, February 4, 2015

iPhone 6 Armband 4.7" Review


No one likes to leave their phone in the locker room at the gym. You might possibly miss an important phone call or text. If your a guy you think leaving your phone in your pocket while your working out is a better idea. But then you start to realize your sitting on top of your phone as your getting on machinery your phone keeps banging into everything. As for us females? Well, we hardly ever have pockets for our phone in our workout clothes and with them being tight or fitted, they just tend to fall out almost always. Having an iPhone fall out of you pocket is a serious issue as we iPhone users all may know lol Then you realize, "I need an armband and I cannot go another of day of working out with out one." 
I got the opportunity to try Red Star Tecs iPhone 6 Armband. I never tried an armband before so I was really excited to see what I was missing out on. I loved it! Perfect for running, cycling, any active activity. Need something cheap and simple? I'd go for this. Easy to assemble and snugs on your arm just great. No matter how big or small your arm is. My favorite thing about this armband is that you can use your iPhone without taking it out, just use it right through the plastic front screen. This item also has a little pocket for your key which seems pretty cool. Won't work for keychains just 1 or 2 keys alone. Another awesome thing about this armband is that it has a camera hole which is perfect for taking your gym selfies! 
Quick pic I took, getting ready to try my armband
A must need gym essential - #iphone6armband

To try the Red Star Tec armband, purchase it here on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment