Wednesday, February 18, 2015

100% Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Review


What is Rosehip Seed Oil? Rosehip Oil is considered your "dry" multi-purpose oil. It soaks into your skin easily and does not leave a greasy residue. Used for many purposes, and has potential of being the next "Coconut Oil"

What can you use it for?
  • Rejuvenate dry, dull and irritated skin
  • Even skin tone
  • Reduce appearance of burns and blemishes
  • Create beautifully smooth and supple skin
  • Slow and reduce visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
  • Heal scarring and diminish photo-aging
  • Fade age spots, discoloration and hyper-pigmentation

Where does Rosehip Seed Oil come from? This oil extract was harvested from the seeds of rose bushes mainly grown from Chile.

History Fact: Rosehips were a remedy that was used by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans, & Native Americans all because of their healing properties -- the oil can be made by cold press or by slow-cooking it.

Which Rosehip Seed Oil do I use? Foxbrim

Foxbrim's Rosehip Moisturizing Oil comes in a 2 fl. oz small glass container. This product is not tested on animals and is USDA Organic certified.

Foxbrim's Rosehip Seed Oil Includeds:
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin C
  • Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)
  • Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)
  • Lycopene (antioxidant)
  • Beta-carotene (antioxidant)
Directions for Use:
Apply 2-3 drops onto fingertips and massage into cleansed, dry skin on face, neck, hair, scalp, and other areas as needed. For extended life refrigerate your Foxbrim Rosehip Seed Oil.



My thoughts: Nothing beats a product thats all natural and organic! I've been putting this on my scars and dark spots due to recent bruises. So far I notice them getting lighter so I'd say this is working and does make a difference. What I LOVE to use it for MOST is my breast. (Okay weird I know) But for the past 2 months I've been dealing with itchy nipples that won't stop bothering me throughout the day. It was off and on so I did assume it was just a symptom of my period coming soon. After noticing I was still getting that itch even during my period I then kind of though it could be eczema. But looking into research about eczema I wasn't quite convince that, that was the answer. After putting this on every day or every other day, my nipples look more rejuvenated and is itch-free. I absolutely love this for that!

There are only 2 things I dislike about this product. 1) The small wasn't pleasant & 2) The nozzle up top seems to have worked more better for sprays. Due to this not spraying, it can get kind of messy depending on how much force you put into it. I'd rather open it and use a cotton swab or ball, then dab it onto area. Overall, FoxBrim has my vote! You'll for sure get your goo back from damaged tissue. Rosehip Oil WINS.


#Rosehip

Foxbrim is a company that offers more than just this product. To see what else they have to offer visit the Foxbrim website at Foxbrim.com





To purchase your own bottle of Foxbrims Rosehip Seed Oil, click here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00rznc98q

No comments:

Post a Comment