Saturday, February 7, 2015

INSTANATURAL - Youth Express Eye Gel + Youth Express Eye Serum + Retinol Moisturizer Review


"Enhance your beauty from head to toe with Instanatural, the leading distributor of natural-inspired beauty and health care product for skin, body and hair" - Instanatural


Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer

MY EXPERIENCE -  This is my first moisturizer I can say I have ever owned... (yes believe it or not MY FIRST) I never saw a need for it nor wanted to waste another 2 minutes getting ready speaking that I already take 2-3 hours. But this winter I learned more about my skin and realized, "I'm missing something." In my basic makeup routine, I'd start off with primer, next foundation, then setting spray. Each day as I started off with primer I noticed my skin absorbing it rather than laying on my face like a thin layer. I found myself putting more primer on my face and all I was doing was wasting more product than the amount I actually needed. The retinol moisturizer couldn't have came more at a perfect time. My skin type is usually oily throughout the day but when stepping out the shower, that's when it is the driest. I moisturize typically after I shower and before I start getting ready (start my makeup). This is my STEP 1, before primer. & Once I'm finished let me tell you - my makeup couldn't possibly look any better. It brightens my face and keeps me refreshed. Definitely worth a buy!

Why moisturizing is important? Proper hydration makes skin look healthy. Moisturizers lock in water with ingredients like "occlusives," which prevent water loss in heat or wind, "humectants," which attract water to skin cells, and "emollients," which smooth rough and flaking skin. A day after using facial lotion you'll find skin smoother, softer, and fresher-looking. Hydration is what allows skin to function at it's top performance. Skin cells in this condition can rapidly repairs themselves and turnover fresh cells, which means anti-aging benefits down the road.                                                                                                                     INGREDIENTS: (KEY) 2.5 Retinol, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, & Green Tea (FULL) Organic Aloe Vera, Oragnic Sunflower Oil, Retinol, Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Wildcrafted Propolis, Vutamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
Youth Express Eye Gel

What to expect? I follow the direction instructions when applying this gel. Once applying on your face you get the chill sensation for around 4-5 seconds and dries on immediately. This gel feels like you did not even put it on. It does not remain sticky or feel like you have to wash your face within the next hour or two.

INGREDIENTS: (KEY) Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Stem Cells, Amino Acid Complex, Matrixyl 3000 (FULL) Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Methylsufonylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cullulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrroldone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L'Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Euphrasia Officinalis (Eye Bright), Wildcrafted Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Organic Gotu Kola, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Patassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

Youth Express Eye Serum

How I apply - I use the youth express eye serum 5 minutes after applying the youth express #eyegel. I like to apply 3-4 drops onto 2 cotton balls. One around my left eye and left side of my forehead, then the other for around my right eye and right side of my forehead. I don't necessary use it for any other part of my face, I mainly focus on my eyes and forehead.

When I use this product - I use this product along with the #eyegel on nights I stay in the house and don't necessarily have to wake up early so both products can really work and become effective overnight. I haven't been using these two products for long so unfortunately I haven't seen any results but I hope to see results the more I use it since I do not use it on a daily basis.

Ingredients - (KEY) Vitamin C, Plant Stem Calls, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Passionflower, Caffeine, Hyaluronic (FULL) Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Trepeptide03, Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin E, Alkyl Arcylate, Crosspolymer, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Dandelion......



To try any of these products just click the "Click Here" link next to the product name. Also make sure to check out Instanatural.com for other great products the company has! Even their newest products I have yet to try!

Retinol Moisturizer: Click Here

Youth Express Eye Gel: Click Here

Youth Express Eye Serum: Click Here

If you have tried one or more of these products already, drop a comment and let me know your thoughts on them

No comments:

Post a Comment