Sunday, April 12, 2015

Smart Weigh Bathroom Memory Scale - Silver Review


STAY MOTIVATED!
The SMS500 Digital Smart Weigh Memory Scale was very exciting to receive and try! The packaging was sent in good condition so I automatically knew there was no damage, everything would work just fine. When opening everything was tugged in good as well. I love the fact that the top is glass like and the bottom is plastic, gives a scale a modern look. More about this Memory Scale:
  • Available NOW in both BLACK AND SILVER
  • 8 User Auto-Recognition, meaning up to 8 members in your family hold or friends weigh history will be recorded.
  • Automatic memory function
  • Weigh Difference Track, meaning it tracks your previous weigh to your prior and if you have gained or lost weight.
  • Dual Color, LCD Screen - If you gain weight, the dual color will change to red and if you have lost weight, the dual color will change to green. 
  • Batteries ARE included
To the left is me stepping on the scale, weighing 117.8 lbs.  It's blue because it's always blue the moment you step on the scale and reads your weight. To the right is the LCD screen in red because after my mother using it twice, it recorded the difference and she actually gained weight rather than lost it so it wasn't green. The goal for many of us is to Stay In the Green! Overall, this scale is very easy to learn and understand. Nothing is complicated and if you think it is they give clear understandable directions to follow. I don't think I can ever turn back to a regular scale that just tells me my weight. I love knowing if I'm doing something right or wrong so that I am able to fix my diet and fitness! To purchase this amazing #smartweigh, click on this Amazon Link -> http://www.amazon.com/smart-weigh-bathroom-detection-recognition/dp/b00ualx9ny/



No comments:

Post a Comment