Sunday, April 12, 2015

iArrow iPhone 6 Case ANTI-DUST Review

The IArrow iPhone 6 Anti-Dust Case is a soft, crystal clear case that fits your phone like a glove. Sometimes I forget that I even have a case on my phone. If your one who doesn't like cases on your phone, this is my top suggestion that is perfect for you because you hardly notice it's their and does give a decent amount of support. All the cut outs are 100% precise and it's just really really amazing. I love it! I believe I have 3 cases just like this. But what makes the IArrow different from the similar cases just like this is that they put their small logo on the bottom right side of the case (Shown in my last image above the white lining) This logo does start to scratch off a few days after use. Also, this case does not collect dust however it does get all the fingerprint marks and dirt does latch onto it. I easily fix that by cleaning it with windex or just soap and water.
This case is:
LIGHTWEIGHT & PLASTIC
STRONG POLYCARBONATE BUMPER CASE
SCRATCH AND FINGERPRINT RESISTANT
LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE


No comments:

Post a Comment